2016 Wedding Trends: Personalized Wedding Party GiftsApril 4, 2016 by The Marquardt Ranch
One of the most important decisions you’ll make as bride and groom is who will share the honor of standing up with you when you say your vows.
Often those you choose as bridesmaids and groomsmen have been close to you since the beginning of your relationship. They’ve seen you weather the highs and lows, and they are ecstatic to see you tie the knot. They’re also responsible for many duties leading up to the big day: hosting showers, planning seating arrangements, DIY-ing all your centerpieces and more!
Putting a personal touch on gifts for your wedding party states that you appreciate their time and efforts to make your day special. With Etsy, Pinterest, and local boutiques offering a plethora of choices, personalized wedding party gifts have never been easier or more affordable.
Consider some of these ideas to show your wedding party just how much their presence means to you.
Personalized cups of all types make great gifts your bridesmaids and groomsmen are sure to use again.
- Water bottles to stay hydrated on the big day.
- Tumblers they can fill with a beverage of their choice.
- Coffee mugs for the caffeine lovers. (There’s even an Esty shop that will make you a personalized, reusable Starbucks cup.) Find it here!
- Shot glasses for celebrating.
- Beer growlers are favorites of groomsmen.
For bridesmaids especially, this is an all day event from hair and nails to makeup and dresses. These items make the day more fun, and practicality ensures they’ll be used again and again.
- Floral robes (choose individual patterns) or satin robes with monograms.
- Monogrammed button-down shirts or bleached letter tanks to wear during hair and makeup.
- Comfy sweatpants with the date or their name. Or both!
- Personalized hangers. Keeps dresses from mixing up, and stacked together, the hangers make a great photo opportunity.
- Tote bags with initials. Choose canvas or a unique print for each bridesmaid. She’ll use it to carry everything that day and for many days to come.
Leave a Little Sparkle
Even the boys will appreciate a piece of quality silver or gold.
- Cufflinks with initials.
- Personalized jewelry. Think bracelets, earrings, necklaces, or hairpieces that are unique for each member of your party.
- Hand stamped bangles with personal messages, such as “I gained a sister when I married your brother”, are sure to be cherished for years to come.
- Personalized shoe tags look great on ring bearers.
- Customized eye palettes ensure your bridesmaids are in your color scheme, but the day plays to their coloring as well.
- Monogrammed compact mirrors will aid with touch ups and be tucked in purses and appreciated for the future.
These people mean so much to you. Show them with these DIY gifts that are personal and thoughtful.
- Photo magnets.
- Tile photo coasters—leave one blank so a wedding picture can be included.
- Picture albums or frames.
- Embroidered handkerchiefs for flower girls or ring bearers to use on their wedding days.
Can’t Say Thank You Enough
Your wedding is full of details and so are your friends. Consider packing a “box of love” that contains a few of their favorite things needed for the day, as well as a special keepsake.
- Favorite wine or fancy soda.
- Yummy snack.
- Lip balm.
- Personalized stationary.
- Nail polish for the wedding day.
- Personalized key chains in silver, gold, or leather.
- Bottle openers stamped with the date and their name. You could get these as key chains, also.
No matter what you choose to help commemorate this day with your wedding party, the best gift will always be the time and love they’ve given you by participating as a member of your wedding.